Frequently asked questions
- What products do you offer?
- Where can I find out more information about the products?
- What is a “global” product?
- What is the best resolution for image files?
- What does ‘bleed’ refer to when it comes to images and printing?
- What type of image files do you require?
- How are your canvas prints made?
- What is a canvas gallery wrap or image wrap?
- What is ‘museum wrapping’?
- What are the size of the mounts (mats) for mounted and framed prints?
- Does the size listed for frames refer to the overall size?
- What does the 1.4, 2.0 or 3.2mm mount size refer to?
- How are your products packaged for shipping?
- Is your service completely white-label?
- Can I customise the packaging?
- Where are your printing partners based?
- Where can you ship to?
- What if I need to change the shipping address?
- What rights do my customers have to cancel orders?
- If the client returns the product, where will it be sent?
- What happens if the recipient’s address was wrong?
- Can I order samples to test the quality of them?
- How often does Prodigi charge me?
- I’d like to sell a particular product - when will it be available?
- Does Prodigi integrate with Etsy?
- I can’t host my images online, can I still use the CSV Importer for my Etsy orders?
- Will I still receive updates for my Etsy orders if I bulk upload them to my Prodigi dashboard?
- How does the pricing system work?
- Where can I find a full list of Prodigi prices?
- How do I pay you for the orders?
- How will sales taxes and/or VAT be applied to our invoices?
- How does VAT work in the EU?
- What are the annual EU distance selling thresholds for VAT?
- Can I use your print API if I’m not a developer?
- What’s the difference between Sandbox and Live?
- How do I find my API keys?
- What’s the easiest way to integrate with your platform?
- Can I send my users through my own checkout?
- Can you handle checkout for me?