Frequently asked questions
- What products do you offer?
- Where can I find out more information about the products?
- What is a “global” product?
- What is the best resolution for image files?
- What does ‘bleed’ refer to when it comes to images and printing?
- What type of image files do you require?
- What is the image library?
- How do I save images to the image library?
- Are there any restrictions on file size or how many images I can store?
- How are your canvas prints made?
- What is a canvas gallery wrap or image wrap?
- What is ‘museum wrapping’?
- What are the size of the mounts (mats) for mounted and framed prints?
- Does the size listed for frames refer to the overall size?
- What does the 1.4, 2.0 or 3.2mm mount size refer to?
- How are your products packaged for shipping?
- Is your service completely white-label?
- Can I customise the packaging?
- Where are your printing partners based?
- Where can you ship to?
- What if I need to change the shipping address?
- What rights do my customers have to cancel orders?
- If the client returns the product, where will it be sent?
- What happens if the recipient’s address was wrong?
- How often does Prodigi charge me?
- I’d like to sell a particular product - when will it be available?
- Are my customers automatically alerted when their item ships?
- Does Prodigi integrate with Etsy?
- How can I connect my Etsy store to Prodigi?
- How do I select which products I want Prodigi to fulfil?
- How does pricing work?
- Where can I find a full list of Prodigi prices?
- How do I pay you for my orders?
- How will sales taxes and/or VAT be applied to our invoices?
- How does VAT work in the EU?
- What are the annual EU distance selling thresholds for VAT?
- Can I use your print API if I’m not a developer?
- What’s the difference between Sandbox and Live?
- How do I find my API keys?
- How can I integrate with your platform?
- Can I send my users through my own checkout?
- Can you handle the checkout process for me?