Once you start receiving orders, you can download them directly from WooCommerce. To do this, we recommend using a free plug-in called ‘Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce’, which you can download here
To save you the trouble of manually setting up the export, we’ve created a settings file that will generate an order file in the correct structure for you.
Once you’ve installed the plug-in, simply follow the steps below:
- Click the 'WooCommerce' menu option in your 'Admin' area
- Choose 'Export orders' to open the 'Advance order export' too
- Select the 'Tools' tab
- Copy and paste this code into the 'Import settings' box, then click the 'Import button'
You’ll only need to carry out this step once – the tool will automatically default to these specific settings for all reports you generate in future
- Click the ‘Export now’ tab
- Select the ‘Export’ button at the bottom of the screen
With the settings applied, you can now export your orders like so:
A CSV order file will automatically begin to download.