The Prodigi Shopify app gives you direct access to a vast fine art print network as well as all the services and features you need to launch and scale a global dropshipping business.
It is an all-in-one solution designed to make your business simpler, more competitive, with greater scale and lower costs.
If you need a Shopify store, visit Shopify and start your free trial.
If you already have a Shopify store, you can start selling products or merchandise today by installing our Shopify app.
Our user guide (pdf) includes everything you need to start selling our print-on-demand products on Shopify, including:
- Creating your first product, selecting product ranges, editing images and creating previews
- Publishing to Shopify
- Managing your orders
Frequently asked questions
- How often does Prodigi charge me?
- I’d like to sell a particular product - when will it be available?
- Are my customers automatically alerted when their item ships?
- Shopify asks me for a "shipping origin address", what should I put?
- Do you have a user guide for the Shopify app?
- How do I add payment details?
- View all Shopify FAQs
Get in touch
For more advice on products, pricing or help getting started, our team are here to support you each step of the way. Contact our Shopify team for assistance or to discuss your requirements.